Foreign nationals who wish to become employed in Malaysia will have to get a Malaysian Work Permit PLKS for Temporary Employment & EP for Permanent Employment. The term “work Permit/Visa” encompasses the entire process of obtaining authorization to work in Malaysia, ie. getting a Malaysia work permit. 

There are different types of Malaysian work permits based on the profession and duration of work. Here you can check your Temporary Employment Work Permit, To check you must have your Employer Registration # or Employer MYKAD (Identification Card). If you have the required information follow the steps below.


Check Malaysia Work Permit using your Employer MYKAD

  1. Input 12 digit MYKAD number and click Carian (search). Note: make sure all other inputs are blank.

Check Malaysia Work Permit Using Company Registration Number (ROC)

  1. Input the No. Pendaftaran Syarikat (Business Regisration Number) .
  2. Click Carian (Search)

Check Malaysia Work Permit Using Application Number

  1. Application number Starts with “BPA/XXX” you can find the application number on the Acknowledgement Receipt.
  2. Input the Application Number in Nombor Permohonan and press Carian (search). note: make sure that all other inputs are blank.

The form you are about to use is the intellectual property of the Immigration Department of Malaysia and/or trademark holder and is offered to you as a convenience for lawful use with proper permission from the copyright and/or trademark holder only. You hereby agree that you agree to the Terms of use and that the data you are going to see on the webpage will be used for lawful use without infringing on the rights of the copyright and/or trademark holder.